Chat with our specialists
- AutoTuner tool
- USB key with software link
- Universal cable + box
- Universal cable for EDC16+ME(D)9
- OBD cable
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Probe positioning kit
- BGA MCU hook
- Banana cables
- Shock-proof suitcase
A closer look at AutoTuner
- Desktop/laptop PC Windows with x86 processor (Intel or AMD) > 2.5GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum free space on disk : 2 GB
- OS : Microsoft Windows 10/11 (32 or 64 bits)
- One free 2.0 USB port
- Quick internet access with 5 Mbps or faster
- 1920x1080 pixels screen resolution
Frequently Asked Questions
- Using the AutoTuner software, under “Master operations”. You will access the slave files folder on your computer and be able to decrypt/encrypt within the software.
- Through your admin panel on the website. Open a support request ticket to request your master API key and you will be good to go.
- Using the AutoTuner master API, allowing you to encrypt/decrypt without having the tool plugged into your computer. Get in touch with us for more information.